Sunday, 8 April 2012

Life...

What Is life? 


            Have you ever really sat down or took a little time from your busy schedule and thought about that simple question? What is life? 





             We all know, Life begins during Human Fertilization. According to Biology life can be based on 6 key characteristics. Life is based on GRIMNER.
  • G-growth 
  • R-reproduction
  • I-irritability 
  • M-movement 
  • N-nutrition 
  • E-excretion 
  • R-respiration


What do I think?

            Ok, lets assume you turn 65 years of age today. With the use of mathematics, I can say that you have lived approximately Twenty three thousand, seven hundred and forty one [23741] days in your entire life so far. My theory is that your entire life is a story book and God's the Author. 



           According to my theory, we were all placed on this earth to make a positive difference. We were all placed here with our genuine and unique purpose and every day of our existence is just God letting us know that he has faith in us to make a positive change and to accomplish out purpose.


Who are we to say when we die?

            We can't know for sure when is our expiry date. We are not the Authors of our story books, he who holds the pen has the power to do anything. I believe that once a person accomplishes his/her life goal and purpose the person's story ends.




          






















No comments:

Post a Comment