First Semester Finally Over...
My first semester is finally over and I'm loving it... actually i'm not. I'm accustom to school, its part of my life. I have a strange love for school, it keeps me going.
When i started my degree, i was honestly frightened a bit. I didn't know what to expect. I pictured strict teachers, tough work and a lot of strange people, but it was quite the opposite. I met tons of wonderful knowledgeable people, great super passionate teachers and the work load was.. i wouldn't say it was easy, it was a bit challenging, but i think i coped well.
I must say i was a tad bit disappointed with respect to my grades. I thought that i would've done better in some classes than the other. I was expecting an A in my reporting class i got a B. I started my Strategic PR class completely oblivious as to what was PR and the concepts of PR but shockingly i got a B+ in that class.
Currently my Grade Point Average is 3.16, which isn't bad and i always wanted my GPA to be 3.0 and above, so i got my wish there.
Anyways, the main point of this blog was to show to you guys that expectations are scary and misguiding. You can never know what to expect when embarking on a challenge or just something grand.
Anyways, the main point of this blog was to show to you guys that expectations are scary and misguiding. You can never know what to expect when embarking on a challenge or just something grand.
So clear your mind and try your best to succeed in whatever you do.
Oh, check out this awesome poem, i love it.
Link to poem: http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/175772

This is really good...I think your blog is interesting
ReplyDeleteThank You so much Carol, it means alot.
Delete